Become a Member
Why you should join ISPAI:
ISPAI is recognised by Government, law enforcement and many NGOs as the trade Association representing the Online Industry (service and content providers) in Ireland.
In a nutshell the ISPAI emblem denotes:
- Best Practices
- Participation in the self-regulation model especially for combating child sexual exploitation online
- Adherence to the ISPAI Code of Practice and Ethics which is recognised as a role model in Europe
- Sign-up to the Hotline.ie Service and the Notice and Takedown mechanism for removal of Child Sexual Abuse Imagery from the Internet
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- The collaborative effort of ISPAI members not only makes the Internet a safer environment for all but most importantly it helps the victims of child sexual abuse.
ISPAI - the Internet Service Providers Association of Ireland - is registered as a not-for-profit company limited by guarantee with no share capital, under Company Number 285632.
The Association is funded by subscriptions of its members. The ISPAI membership is annual. The funding model is developed through a budgetary process. The Association identifies the required expenditure for the following financial year. These total costs are subsequently part-funded through membership subscriptions. ISPAI is also in receipt Grant Aid support from the European Union for the ISPAI Hotline.ie Service operation.
As a trade association, membership is voluntary but the companies who choose to become members of ISPAI abide by the ISPAI Code of Practice and Ethics and support the Hotline.ie service.
Each member usually has one vote and may nominate a representative to stand for election as a Director of the ISPAI Board. Currently the ISPAI Board can have up to seven Directors.