The ISPAI is delighted to co-sponsor the first Irish Wireless Conference and Exhibition. The Conference & Expo is exclusive to the Irish Wireless industry and provides an excellent opportunity to bring together professionals from all aspects of the trade. Throughout the day, there will be a continuous showcase of developments in the Internet industry via a rolling schedule of speakers and presentations.
Delegates will have the opportunity to network and build contacts across the Industry whilst simultaneously learning about recent developments in equipment, software, and legislation.
Topics on the Agenda:
Welcome Address and Conference Opening – Gurmukh Neote – Irish Wireless
- Fighting to Protect ISP’s from Costly Legislative Obligations – Paul Durrant – ISPAI
- Introduction to RADWIN’s HPTP Carrier Grade Multipoint Ahead of the Launch on 1st April – Mark Sutton – RADWIN
- Set up Your Virtual Server in the Cloud in 5 minutes – Mark Deegan – NHCS
- Complete ISP Accounting, Billing, Authentication, Management & Monitoring Software System – Pavel Zemanek – ISP Admin
- ISP Security & MicroTik Solutions – Tom Smyth – Ogma
- Worldwide ISP Solutions – Simon Roberts – Intracom
- The Migration to IPV6 – Diarmuid O’Briain – Ripplecom
- INEX: Positively Impacting the Business of an ISP – Barry O’Donovan – INEX
- Common Network Issues and Solutions” / “RADWIN Case Study in Ireland – Mark Sutton & Barry O’Halloran – RADWIN
- An Outsourced Solution to Managing Your Customer Base – Rani Dabrai – Moneypenney
- Quality Considerations in Antenna Vendor Selection – Michel Bodenheimer – MTIWE